Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor told he 'should have been exiled' as protestors descend on Sandringham
Protestors wearing masks of the Royal Family were seen on the Sandringham Estate
Don't Miss
Most Read
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor should have been exiled, a royal commentator has claimed, after protestors descended on Sandringham following his release from police custody.
Protesters arrived at Wood Farm on Saturday following the former Duke of York's 11-hour stay at Aylsham Police Station on his 66th birthday.
Members of the Norfolk Suffolk Hunt Saboteurs staged a short demonstration.
They were seen wearing masks resembling King Charles, Queen Camilla and Prince Harry during their demonstration.

Protestors turned up to Wood Farm on Saturday
|GETTY
Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams believes that the only way to avoid this happening was for Andrew to have been exiled.
He told GB News: “Things would have happened whenever he was moved. I mean, it would have been impossible unless he went, of course, into exile. Which he should have done.
“I'd have thought that was a given with the way things are moving. I don't think anywhere at all, everywhere, could hide it?
“My point is that if you behave as he has, and if things have been dragged out, as long as they have given the circumstances and what's coming out and so forth. Naturally, interest will be there.
“And if that's the case, any community would be adversely affected, the King had to get him out of Royal Lodge. Remember, they'd had a 75-year lease. It wouldn't have been possible legally to do that, so he had to offer something else, and this was what they came up with. It's all imperfect, of course.”
Andrew-Mountbatten-Windsor was released from police custody after 11 hours on his 66th birthday | REUTERSResidents in the area claimed Andrew was being "waited on hand and foot".
They argue Wood Farm is “too close to the road” and that a home, ”out in the woods that's surrounded by trees and no other houses would have been better.”
LATEST ROYAL NEWS
GB News confirmed on Friday that Thames Valley Police will continue its searches of Andrew’s former home, Royal Lodge, over the weekend.
The force has confirmed that search operations at the former Duke of York's previous residence will extend through to Monday.
Searches had been taking place at Wood Farm before they concluded on Thursday evening.

A significant police present persists around the Sandringham Estate
|GETTY
The investigation is currently ongoing and Andrew has not yet been charged.
Andrew has consistently and strenuously denied any wrongdoing amid the ongoing allegations.
Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter









