Lady Gabriella Windsor’s husband Thomas died of gunshot wound to the head
Meghan and Harry's 'silence' over naming row 'won't last forever'
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have not made a statement since Endgame was released on November 28
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's "silence" over the naming row "won't last forever", a royal commentator exclusively told GB News.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have not issued an official statement regarding the naming row that has ensued since the release of Omid Scobie's book, Endgame.
Despite sources close to the Sussexes denying involvement in leaking the names to Scobie, the couple have not made any official statement regarding the ongoing controversy.
The author himself denied responsibility for King Charles and Princess Kate's names being included in the Dutch translation of Endgame.
The two members of the Royal Family were named as allegedly raising "concern" over Prince Archie's skin colour in the Dutch version of the book, before copies were subsequently pulled from shelves across Holland.
Meghan first alluded to this incident during her 2021 Oprah Winfrey interview, however, the duchess chose not to name anyone at the time as it would be "damaging" to their reputation.
Despite Scobie denying responsibility for the naming row, one of the Dutch translators told The Mail that "the names of the royals were there in black and white" when she received the manuscript.
Royal author Richard Fitzwilliams exclusively spoke to GB News to explain why he believes the duke and duchess will not stay "silent" on this matter forever.
The commentator claimed: "Montecito is staying silent at the moment, but this isn't likely necessarily to last forever.
"Harry's not been slow in taking legal action in the past when he believes it is necessary.
"Indeed, the Palace has taken legal action before.
"Normally they avoid it like the plague for obvious reasons, but you never know.
LATEST ROYAL NEWS:
"So it very much depends on what the Palace does. Also, it depends on how matters progress with this information.
"It would be very embarrassing to the Royal Family and also a great shock because it was thought this was put behind the Sussexes.
"They previously said that the names would never be released and that matters had moved on since Oprah."
Buckingham Palace is yet to comment on any of Omid Scobie's claims from his new book, Endgame.