The quartet have previously been dubbed 'the fab foour'
Christine Hamilton waded in on the discussion by concurring with Kelly’s statement, saying “they can’t be trusted”.
A Christmas invitation would represent a significant thawing of tensions between Harry and his father.
It was reported that the Duke rang the King last week to wish him a happy 75th birthday.
Friends of the couple say they are keen to follow up with a visit to Sandringham, the King’s Norfolk home, at Christmas, or to Balmoral in the summer, insiders have claimed.
A friend told the Sunday Times: “I can’t imagine the Sussexes would decline an invitation to spend time with His Majesty. As of yet, there have not been any invitations for the holidays.”
The Sussexes have attacked the Royal Family with a series of damning accusation on multiple occasions this year.
The Duke and Duchess last spent Christmas at Sandringham in 2018.
After being spotted walking to the church on Christmas Day with the now Prince and Princess of Wales, the quartet were dubbed “the Fab Four”.
Following the release of details about the birthday call, an insider told The Telegraph: “The King and Queen worry that if stories about phone calls and private conversations make it into the public domain they will be accused of leaking to the press, even if it’s obvious it didn’t come from them.
“They just think ‘it’s in the public domain, and public domain equals bad’.”